- 12/01/2006: Elections & Camelot Cookie Bake-Off
- Elections were held to determine new officers and chairpersons for 2007. The first Camelot Cookie Bake-Off was also a tremendous
- 09/24/2006: Bolton Fair
- Camelot and Mosaic share a booth at the Bolton Fair.
- 07/24/2006: Common House Design Workshop
- Camelot holds a two day Common House Design Workshop.
- 07/01/2006: Common House Workshop
- The Common House Design Development workshop was held, focusing on some of the more detailed structural designs.
- 07/01/2006: Design Workshops
- Unit Design Development workshops were held with individual unit types meeting in small groups.
- 05/13/2006: Cohousing Tour
- Several members of Camelot attended a Cohousing tour of established cohousing neighborhoods in Massachusetts.
- 05/01/2006: Cooperative Fund Loan Approval
- We received approval for the Cooperative Fund of New England loan.
- 04/08/2006: Land Walk
- Members of Camelot enjoyed spending time together on a group land walk this Spring.
- 04/01/2006: Additional Land Purchase Completed
- The purchase of the parcel of Zwicker property was finalized. This will allow for easier management of the septic.
- 04/01/2006: Water Quality Tests
- Results of the water quality tests that were performed on the Berlin land are very good.
- 02/26/2006: Zwicker Deed Filed
- The Deed for the Zwicker land parcel was filed.
- 02/15/2006: Comprehensive Permit Filed
- Comprehensive Permit paperwork was officially filed with the town of Berlin.
- 01/18/2006: 40B Application Filed
- The 40B application was filed with the state including the Camelot site plan.
- 01/15/2006: Site Plan Draft
- The First complete draft of the Site Plan for Camelot has been finished.